Video: How Do I Create a Campaign in Infusionsoft?
One of Infustionsoft’s greatest features is its Campaign Builder. We use the Campaign Builder to easily create automated campaigns. Once you create a campaign, Infusionsoft takes care of sending the appropriate messages to recipients and / or tagging them, based on the instructions you added to the campaign – without you having to do a thing!
So How Do I Get Started Building a Campaign in Infusionsoft?
One of the most common questions we get from new Infusionsoft users is, “How do I start a campaign in Infusionsoft?”
Many wonder how a campaign gets kicked off — by a form, a tag or a purchase? While it can seem confusing, we break it down for you and show you how to kick off campaigns using all three: a prospect completing a form on a blog / website and providing an email address, a customer making a purchase and a prospect being assigned a tag
By the end of the video, you’ll have the knowledge you need to get started building your own campaigns right away!
In this video below, we walk you through a step-by-step demo of how to start a new campaign. We’ll teach you the difference between goals, sequences and tags. You’ll learn how to:
- Capture a prospect’s email address on your blog / website.
- Create a series of email messages, called an autoresponder, and schedule when to send them. This builds authority and establishes trust.
- Segment your prospects, which helps you learn what topics they are interested in.
- Create a new autoresponder series based on prospects’ interest, which helps you send them content relevant to their interests.
- Identify a goal, such as the prospect making a purchase and becoming a customer.
- Create follow up messages applicable to the goal once the goal is met.
- Create follow up tasks for internal staff members.
- Use Infusionsoft to automatically assign tags to prospects and customers.
We introduce you to this powerful automation tool, Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder, so you can begin creating campaigns in just a few short minutes. Ready to get started? Click on the video below: